Kerala Sanjeevini Ayurvedic Centre (KSAC) is one of the most trusted multi-specialty Ayurvedic hospitals in India. For over two decades, we have delivered effective holistic and natural therapies based on a unique blend of timeless Ayurvedic knowledge and modern science.Our treatments have improved the health of thousands of patients.
Led by Dr.Saji D’Souza, a distinguished Ayurvedic physician and surgeon from Kerala, KSAC has always sought to combine the ancient tradition of Ayurveda with the precision of contemporary medicine to bring the best of both worlds. The result is a healthcare institution that is considered as one of the finest in the country.
We brought together several effective therapies to successfully treat the complicated illnesses of thousands of patients. At our world-class hospitals in Hyderabad, we have several facilities including:
· Largest Ayurvedic Hospital in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
· 85-bed facility open all through the day in Hyderabad & Bangalore
· 100% Evidence based Treatments
· Only State Govt. Empanelled Ayurvedic Hospital for Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
· Reimbursement for all Health Insurance card holders
· Well-designed treatment rooms
· Dedicated herbal gardens to prepare special formulations
· Certified Panchakarma therapists, specialised in the Keraleeya Visista Panchakarma procedures
· Well-stocked Pharmacy with a comprehensive range of Ayurvedic medicines
A pioneering physician, Dr. Saji D’Souza is widely respected for his contributions to healthcare—Ayurvedic medicine in particular. A distinguished spine specialist, Dr. D’Souza was amongst the first who proved scientifically that Cervical and Lumbar Spondylosis can be cured with natural therapies without surgical intervention. He is a health columnist for the Deccan Chronicle, The Hindu, The Times of India, Indian Express, Swathi Magazine, Vaartha, and Eenadu etc.
Dr. D’Souza received a BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) degree from the Government Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram. He followed this up with an MD in Alternative Medicine (AM) and a Fellowship in Rural Health Society (FRHS) approved by Alma Atta (Russia) under the UN Peace Foundation. He also holds a MS (Ayu) from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. In recognition of his contributions to Ayurvedic Medicine
Know more about ksac Ayurveda Hospital
Are you suffering piles?